website under construction, enjoy this placeholder website that looks like it was made in 1995
CryptoCharms are lucky blockchain tokens with rich metadata. Each token has unique metadata and is designed for incorporation in 3rd party games and applications. Metadata for each token is subject to change during re-balancing. Certain traits such as luck, fortune, mojo, karma and sparkle may update often based on oracle data.
- Every CryptoCharm is a unique ERC721 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
- They are designed to be used in a variety of 3rd party games or applications I/you/we haven't thought of yet.
- They are freely traded on OpenSea and can be purchased or sold using ETH, AMPL, DOOM, MBC, HUE, USDC or DAI.
- Each CryptoCharm has a set of metadata that defines 8 properties plus values for the following 9 attributes: Attack, Fortune, Health, Luck, Blessing, Happiness, Karma, Mojo and Sparkle.
- Bananas are rich in potassium; CryptoCharms are rich in metadata.
- The 9 values of each token are subject to change during re-balance or based on external oracles. For example: Blessing, Happiness and Karma could be updated weekly for every token based on a random number generation method. Sparkle could be linked to a calculation of how the weather in New Zealand would benefit the Supernatural Ally of the charm. Mojo could be linked to the current price of ETH. These are all potential ideas and very much subject to change!
- Regular update of values (such as Karma) may be largely based on chance but potential exists to increase odds of a favorable outcome based on the token ID of the charm. As in a lower token ID is better. Again, these are all preliminary thoughts that are very much subject to change.
- Arcana and Card properties refer to specific Tarot Cards.
- Supernatural Ally could add an additional layer of possibilities.
- The Artist for all the initial Charms is WizardX (me). At some point it may be neat to have other artists contribute a few designs.